Friday, March 23, 2012

There is a schemer behind those innocent eyes...

I like to consider myself a unique individual. I know I like pretty boring on the outside, but this girl has a lot of crazy things going on the inside lol I've also been through some off-the-wall things. That being said, I decided to just make a random list of all the fun little things about Amy that some people may or may not know. So before you read this list make a potty stop and grab a snack because this might take a while :)

1. The obvious: I am a born again, card-carrying child of God. He has given me the greatest gift of all (grace) when I deserve death. He is my rock upon which I base all of my life on.
2. I have barely survived 24 (almost 25 blah!) years with three older brothers. God knows that I love them to little pieces, but they drove me CRAZY when I was younger. Adam was especially talented at removing the heads to my Barbies and using them in his firework displays. There was also the numerous injuries and I'm still terrified that mommy's never coming home (the most horrible lie that Adam has to date ever told me)
3. My bathroom is currently done in yellow duckies. Why? Because they make me smile every morning that I have to drag myself out of bed at the unthinkable hour of 6 AM...ok 6:30...ish
4. I obviously hate mornings with a passion.
5. I run. A lot. I know that according to some people I don't look like a running, but guess what. I am completely fine with not being super skinny :)
6. I still take bubble baths with my Mr. Bubble bubble bath.
7. I love flowers. Not your fancy roses, but fun flowers like daffodils and daisies. They always look so happy.
8. I eat the marshmellows out of my Lucky Charms as soon as I buy a new box.
9. Peanut Butter is gross.
10. I love having long hair, but hate when it comes off my head. There is just something about single, individual hairs on the sink or floor that freaks me out.
11. I literally cannot sleep at night without a fan going. Its weird, but a family thing.
12. I will always consider my Daddy's hugs to be the best. Ever.
13. I hate sweating, but enjoy working out.
14. I personally believe that once you reach the age of 60, you should have to retake your driving test.
15. I've never drank a dark soda, like Pepsi or Coke. They just look gross.
16. Dogs are better.
17. I'm addicted to gum. I tried at one point to break the habit. That was the worst 12 hours ever.
18. As soon as the towels are done in the dryer, I pull them out and bury myself in them.
19. Grape slushies from Sonic are just the stuff.
20. I snuck a whole box of baby bunnies into church one time. I also snuck in a green tree frog that escaped in sunday school.
21. I still can't figure out how much wood a woodchuck could chuck.
22. I actually enjoy mowing, but don't tell my Mom that or I will call you a liar.
23. Spring and Fall are the best.
24. I miss my old gameboy. I was a beast at Zelda.
25. Did I just make a reference to Nintendo?
26. You have to understand. I was raised in a very male-dominated household.
27. I didn't wear shoes or makeup until like highschool.
28. I have ugly feet. And I'm ok with that because I believe that all feet are suppose to be ugly. I mean you walk on the stupid things all day long!
29. The freckles on my right leg connect to make the Big Dipper.
30. If I could have any of my dreams come true, it would be that I could play the piano. I have always had the deepest longing to play better, but not the patience to practice.
31. Spank first, ask questions later.
32. I totally just sounded like my mother.
33. My brothers would claim though that I was never spanked as a child.
34. It's not my fault I was so much sneakier than them. I was also very talented at staging dramatic episodes that could usual get me out of most punishments.
35. I could sit on the beach and watch the sun set every night for the rest of my life and not complain.
36. You will never see me in anything white. Well, I take that back. I will wear a white t-shirt, but nothing fancy that is white. I'm way too accident prone.
37. If you're still reading this random list, pat yourself on the back :)
38. Friday and a payday is like Christmas and my birthday all on the same day.
39. If someone plays with my hair, they are my new best friend.
40. I am a very touchy person. It comes from being raised in a home where love is shown through kisses and hugs. It just blows my mind that some people flip out if you even think about poking them.
41. I find Waldo all the time.
42. I'm such a hopless romantic and I hate it.
43. Colored construction paper is awesome.
44. Yes I do know how to fish.
45. Whenever I'm out running and I see a worm trying to cross the trail, I'll stop and save him.
46. I liked school. Weird I know, but I actuallly enjoyed it. Someday I'll go back and get my MBA.
47. I have a very independent spirit. I'm completely ok with living on my own and yes, even traveling on my own.
48. I do randomly burst out into song. My life is my own little musical production.
49. I am fiercely loyal.
50. I am seriously good at predicting the gender of the baby. I have successfully predicted the gender of all three nieces and two nephews of mine and numerous friends' babies. I should start charging.
51. I have never gambled and really have no desire.
52. Cuties aka madarin oranges make me smile :)
53. I have to eat a Cheetoh in one bite.
54. My dreams are always in color and super off-the-wall random.
55. I will always act shy around you until I have deemed that you aren't a threat. Then everytime that we meet I will hug you <3
56. I have a little brown dog named Hershey. He is the best little brown do ever. He makes millions of dollars every year playing on the stock market.
57. Not really but who knows
58. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.
59. If I had my way though, I'd be on a worship team touring the world.


If you've read this far, then congratulations.
60. I really love cheese. Actually all dairy products make me happy :)


There. Now I'm done.


* I just love his summer hair-do and his little tie *
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment